Men's Australian Blunnies
Since their 1930s introduction, Blundstone boots (lovingly referred to as Blunnies) have remained more than reliable, long-lived, no-nonsense and, from Day 1, remarkably comfortable footwear. The premium leather uppers are sealed to the rugged TPU soles for guaranteed water-repellence (we’ve worn ours through deep puddles, remaining toasty warm and dry), while spring-steel arch supports provide stability. Wear with jeans or shorts, and feel free to don with a suit for sans souci Guideboat style. Original Tasmanian-made, now uncompromisingly crafted in Vietnam.
- 1/2 Size Refers to a Fuller Space Overall and Not an Increase in Length
- Stout Brown Premium Leather Elastic Sided Boot
- V Cut Upper Reduces Stitching Exposure
- PORON® XRDTM in the Heel Strike Zone for Increased Shock Protection
- Fully Removable Shaped Comfort Footbed
- Original to Tasmania, produced in Vietnam